As you know, August was a crazy month for me as I was constantly on the road. I was also giving away some cool prizes to celebrate my 20th Anniversary as a Jewelry Educator and I got a little busy being in so many airports and all that I did not give away as many things as I planned.
But since this is my Birthday Week and I have the last round of prizes waiting eagerly on my desk to go a new home let's fire up one last celebration giveaway.
Here you go...
Some of my favorite things: New Metal Patinas courtesy of Lisa from Metal Me This; a lovely toggle clasp that I designed courtesy of Jess Imports; copper wire solder, patterned brass sheet, Pro Polish Pads and my very, very, very favorite Xuron Max Flush Cutter all from my Etsy Shop.
Whew! Quite a haul. And it's easy to win. Just leave a comment below letting me know you are in with a way to contact you. If you want to put your name in the running more than once, just share the giveaway on any of your social media outlets and come back here and comment with a link. Leave a comment for each social media share.
You have until Monday morning to enter. So happy 46 years to me and cheers to all of you for your kindness and interest in what I do. I am a lucky gal.
And P.S. I am still taking bead donations for my super secret project. Thanks to the many of you who are sending beads over, I really appreciate the response!
