August marks my 20th Anniversary as a Jewelry Educator and in celebration I am hosting a giveaway every Friday this month.
It's just a little something to share the gratitude I feel for being able to do what I love. So stay tuned each Friday and enter to win one of my favorite jewelry-related items.
First up!
![]() |
| The Max Flame Butane MicroTorch |
The best torch in the world. Well, at least in my book... literally. This is one of the torches that I use in my book and in my classes. You can read more about it in my article for Jewelry Making Daily, here. It has enough burn time and heat to produce great results for soldered jewelry projects. It is a real workhorse and will be a faithful companion in your jewelry making adventures.
If you would like to give this torch a new home, leave a comment below. For extra chances to win, just post a separate comment for each social media share that you do... reTweet, reBlog, reFacebook... just make sure to provide a link to this post so everyone can join in. Each post equals one entry. The random number generator will pick the winner. I'd love it if you'd pass it along and get the excitement going about my month of giveaways.
The contest closes on Monday morning 8 AM PST. Good luck and have a great, great, great weekend!
