Make at Home
Test Footer
Home
You are Here »
Home
» » Giveaway Reminder and the Bear is Fussed.
0
Giveaway Reminder and the Bear is Fussed.
Just a quick note to let you know that I'll have another giveaway on the blog tomorrow and that I am at the airport waiting to board my plane to Knoxville and JTV.
Torrance is fussed.
It's going to be a looong flight.
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Popular Posts
Bead & Button Registration Opens TODAY!!!!
Whooohooo! 140 days until the, THE (!) biggest bead event of the year. IT'S BEAD & BUTTON REGISTRATION DAY!!! Browse all classes an...
P.S. Another Crystal Clay idea...
Two more notes on my affair with Crystal Clay... I used the clay on a Jess Imports key pendan t. I just shaped the clay on the center portio...
Easy Metal Jewelry
Hurray! It's official. The latest issue of Easy Metal Magazine just came out and I have four projects featured in it. Editor Denise Pec...
Enraptured By Tiny Squares
Looky! What the heck are those, you may ask? Those are boxes and boxes of 1 1/2" fabric squares. Arranged by color. Stacked in old Sara...
New Classes at Bead & Button and My Studio
New! Exciting! Classes! So as you may know I have been obsessing over rotary tools and how to maximize them for small-space jewelry making. ...
Creative Space
I love my creative space. I like peeking into the spaces that spark creativity and thought you might like to see where I talk to my muse. ...
Trunk Show, classes and the 20 things I've been doing since I last posted...
Okay. I know it's a long title. It's been a long year, so I think it's appropriate for this post. It's August in like a seco...
JTV Adventure
Hi Everyone! It's Kate's cousin, Zoe. I am the acting Social Media Manager for Kate during this fun trip to Knoxville! Well, it was...
6 Torches. 3 Dresses. 2 Days. And Soldering Like a Lady.
Back at the beginning of December, I took a trip to the F&W headquarters in Ft. Collins, CO. The task at hand was filming 6 complete met...
The Best Baklava Ever!
This is Leona Jenanyan. My grandmother on my Pop's side. She made lots and lots of things at home. Including that beautiful coat that sh...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright 2011
Make at Home
is proudly powered by
blogger.com