It features the piece of patina-ed metal that I made earlier this weekend. I LOVE it. I wire wrapped a heart (a wonderful, flocked heart bead) and stamped and riveted a banner-shaped blank to the metal sheet.
I made a couple of my Rolled and Wrapped beads to accent the beaded strand.
And I fabricated a clasp from some scrap copper that I had practiced my stamping on. The stamping came out pretty well, so I thought I would use it for the clasp instead of throwing it on the scrap pile.
I have some of those hearts left over and thought I would share them with you. They are funny, flocked plastic but I kind of love them. I have saved a few for me, so I thought I would give the extras away to my readers.
Just make sure that I have a way to contact you in your comment. Then I can get your snail mail info privately and send your package off.
Happy early Valentine's and thanks for reading!




