Mystery Challenge Bracelet

The January Mystery Reader's Challenge hosted by Andrew Thornton is up!

Our kits contained really beautiful beads and a mystery component.


I made more components to mix with them. Various gauges of soldered and hammered copper jump rings, headpins and wire. I kept the firescale patina as is. I think it gives the pieces nice dimension.


Then I tossed it around on my bead board and came up with this bracelet and earrings...

Bracelet and earrings.
Earrings up close.
The mystery component made by Andrew.
I incorporated the handmade links in the bracelet.
I used the twig component to make the toggle bar.

I really love the way it came out! Thanks Andrew for hosting. This was a lovely mix of beads to work with.

Be sure to check out the other great pieces in this blog hop. 

Alice Bavaud hosted on Andrew Thornton's blog
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Make at Home is proudly powered by blogger.com