So in the middle of all my deadlines and work and general busyness of course I added another thing to my list. The Bead Soup Blog Party.
The BSBP appealed to me on so many levels. I love a swap. (I have acquired some of my favorite things by bartering). It is a chance to commune with other artists on a similar project. Plus, I get to make a necklace that's just for me!
Some of you may know my BSBP partner. She send me the loveliest collection of beads. I literally gave a big "OHHH!" when I opened the box.
See what I'm sayin'? That Lorelei Eurto can really choose 'em.
I let them simmer overnight. The next morning after a bit of hanging out and deliberating, I chose my final palette. I'll share my palleting process with you in an upcoming post. Playing with color is such FUN!
